Spars & Rigging
1. Mast – Tapered extruded aluminum by Hall Spars® with integral welded aluminum
masthead. Painted with Awlgrip® Matterhorn White. Steeped to keel. Inside cabin
section covered with padded beige Ultrasuede® fabric.
2. Spreaders – Two (2) pairs of tapered airfoil sections.
3. Standing Rigging - Navtec® Rod Rigging with high strength turnbuckles.
4. Backstay Tension – Navtec® Integral Hydraulic Backstay Adjuster.
5. Boom and Mainsail furling/reefing -Forespar LeisureFurl® in-boom mainsail furling with main halyard and control lines led to
cockpit. Mainsail control with electric winch. Infinitely variable reefing.(2005)
6. Boom Vang – Harken®, spring powered 24:1
7. Removable Inner Headstay– Secured with a stainless steel bridle when not in use.
8. Running Backstays – Fully adjustable with Harken ®blocks and Vectra stays.
9. Halyards –Main, Genoa, Spinnaker and Staysail. Port and starboard pennant to lower spreader. Burgee to main truck with custom flag mast.
10. Apparent Wind Indicator – Windex® mounted on stand- off bar.